Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HI DAD

My dad bought himself a MacBook Pro and read my blog, and now I feel like I'm grounded. He is upset about some of the content on here, and although he didn't cite any specific posts, I'm assuming he's referring to my last one. For the record, I didn't think that I'd offend anyone by admitting to NOT getting laid.

He told me that everyone can see what I'm posting, and that once something goes on the internet, it never goes away. I guess that would alarm me if I planned on running for President, but I gave up on that one after my 7th DUI.

I'm joking, Dad. I've never had a DUI.  But if I did, you'd be the first person I'd call, despite your tendency to lecture me on my mistakes.

Yeah, Dad's usually right, but that's never stopped me from doing most things I want to do. I must get that from my mom ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love the parents of parents label.
    You're dad loves you and is just trying to protect you, which I am sure you understand.

    You're smart enough to know what to share and what not to. At the same time, we can't all go around and not talk about thinks (like not getting laid) or they would never get discussed.

    You're a good blogger. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This article is so great! Thank you for sharing this awesome information. I liked the way you presented your information. I enjoy reading this blog which includes lots of helpful information its very interesting and amazing.I enjoyed it so much and thank you for a wonderful article, it helped me a lot. You have such a great mind to come up with this. And if you are in need to laundry services free to visit us and give us a call.


    ReplyDelete